Jonathan Dushoff Time distributions and coronavirus control, Cornell CAM Colloquium Wed, Jul 8, 2020.
- David Earn, Jonathan Dushoff From 1918 to 2020: Analyzing the past and forecasting the Future. PIMS/UBC Mathematical Biology Seminar. Wed, Jul 8, 2020.
- Michael Li: Challenges in Modeling SARS-CoV-2: Bridging the Best of Both Worlds Between Models and Reality DST-NRF Centre of Excellence in Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA) seminar 26 Jun 2020
- Jonathan Dushoff: Dynamical modeling of infectious diseases McMaster Global Health Webinar Series 2020 8 May 2020
- Jonathan Dushoff: Strength, speed and quickness: an approach to evaluating models of disease spread Fields Institute Mathematics of COVID-19 meeting; 15 Feb 2020
- Jonathan Dushoff: The dynamics of infectious disease outbreaks. McMaster University Biology seminar; 7 Feb 2020
- Michael Li Exploring disease patterns using generation time McMaster University EEB seminar; 29 Jan 2020
- Jonathan Dushoff and Michael Li, Estimating epidemic speed and strength: The role of disease-generation intervals. University of Glasgow Institute of Biodiversity, Animal Health & Comparative Medicine Institute seminar series; 30 Oct 2019
- Michael Li Are we ready for the next disease outbreak? McMaster University Biology Department seminar; 23 May 2019
- Morgan Kain: Modeling pathogen transmission and evolution in heterogeneous host communities. McMaster University Biology Department seminar; 9 May 2019